Thursday, July 3, 2008

So I went on a bike ride and a shooting broke out.

http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=6900006&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

I was riding today and got to a 1/2 way point and had to dodge all of the police and ambulances heading back towards the direction I came from. On the way back the road was closed and there was a helicopter taking off in the middle of the bike path.

Locals I guess. Surprising too considering the amount of vacationers here you would think one of them just got too sick of their in-laws.

I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

Not awesome.

The ride was OK. The lack of hills is really ragging on me. The long flatness is sad. Riding the same road for 30 miles of every ride get super old.

No comments: