Monday, August 18, 2008

Dairyland Dare 2008

Yeah...OK so I went to Wisconsin and rode on some hills. I ate some cheese and drank some beer. When in Rome right?

The Dairyland Dare 2008 was a heck of a fun time. I signed up for the 200k, but I had a feeling that I was not going to even remotely attempt that. I have not really been into distance/challenge rides this year. It's not that I don't like them anymore, but I just haven't been feeling like "I HAVE to complete this monumental task in order to feel good about my riding" anymore.

Anyway - this is better told in pictures: *I'll annotate later*

































2 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Why aren't any of these super fun-looking events near me???

Fe-lady said...

Great photos...looked like fun!
(I especially like the fact that you take food piz to share! The pizza looked YUM!)