Friday, February 6, 2009

Could it be??

Saturday is looking good. By good I mean not snowing, not below zero, and relatively clear. I'm easy and have low standards. We put together a shop ride for Saturday at 10:00am.

I have been climbing the walls. I put some more time in on the rollers. I actually video recorded some of it. I will get around to posting at some point. It's boring though. Just smooth rolling. It does have some 1-legged roller riding I did, and 1 fall *ouch* that happened when I did a bonehead thing while trying to find new ways to start up.

I think I have been training too hard. TT on Sunday, Heavy weights and running on Monday, 2x25'@ threshold on Tuesday, Heavy weights and 30 minutes of running on Wednesday (a lot for me), 30 minutes of rollers with about 40 minutes of yoga on top of that. Doesn't look like much when I write it down, but it feels like a lot. I am beat. A 3 hour ride on Saturday will wipe me out for sure. I'm taking today off.

...now....where to go for lunch...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you want to meet for lunch? no work today:(

Arron said...

i love you man. i mean, sandbagging for the first group ride of the season. that is priceless.

wait, did you say 10am. sweet. later.

Runner Susan said...

we must see the one-legged rolling to actually believe you. no video is just like you never ever did it. i don't make the rules, but we all gotta follow them.