Friday, September 5, 2008

Bachelor Weekend

Mrs. P and Little P are out of town visiting MY parents in Indy. So I have been alone for 2 nights now. I have to admit I likes me some alone time. I need it every now and then. Last night I made myself some great food and didn't even clean up.

I went for a ride tonight after work....

I will be riding tomorrow....

Oh...and a century on Sunday.

IN THE SHOP:
aham's wheels. Finishing them up. It is tedious work so I have to work on it for 20 minutes then walk away for a while....recharge and go back. I am on a break right now.

aham is coming up for a ride together on a group ride tomorrow morning. The plan is to give him his wheels when he shows. Finally....he has been waiting for a while. That's what happens when you're building with paired dogbone drilling on flanges......total PITA. Changed spoking patterns...re-ordered spokes twice for 3 sets. :(

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

No comments: