Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Off week

Once again I find myself in the redneck rivieria - Ft Morgan/Gulf Shores area of Alabama. A week of family at the beach. Basically that means little riding, lots of eating and lots of drinking.

Luckily this year it fell on a "rest week" - bwahahahahahaha! I have rideen once. It sucked. It is sooooooooo boring down here. I mean Chicago is flat but this is beyond that....and it's hot....and boring.... yuck.

Anyway....the beach and the hanging out is a blast. Pics from the week:

Little P and his cousin - near aged partner in crime. These two are dangerous together. Smart and beefy. You turn around and they are cracking up as they tackle each other and play chicken. Mrs. P and her sister (Little P's Aunt) in the background.


Learning from an elder cousin.


Bliss. I have identified this moment as one of the moments I truly love in my life. I finally caught it in a picture.


Gulf shrimp, beer, rice, avacado, awesomeness on the side.


We went fishing on a charter again. 6 hours in the gulf and all we really caught was the bait. MMMmmmmm....tasty.

2 comments:

Arron said...

what the hell is that? some type of redneck proof proof baby beer bottle??

Runner Susan said...

great photos! (except the bait)